Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

The Olympic Free Style Event.


The Olympic Free Style Event.
Today is the 5th of August and the 2016 Summer Olympic Games will  start  and I will compete in the Freestyle Swimming competitions. The stadium will be in Rio and the name of the stadium that I will be competing in is called the multi-purpose stadium and I will do my best to go against  some of the best Freestyle swimmers in the world. That will be hard to do but I will try my best to be a good competitor in the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. And as we do the thing that we are best at we have a happy life. So on weeks went past and we had a very good win in the summer Olympic games so when we got older we had lots of good things like gold medals and bronze medals and even the sliver medals. Image Link

No comments:

Post a Comment