Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Daily Fitness Routine

Rendered Image
Every week I come to school and do our daily fitness routine. Also every time when we do fitness, I don't really run that much because I get tired and then slow down. But today I came to school really happy and ready to do fitness. I think that it was because of what I drink today before I came to school, and I think that it was the fizzy drink that I dank. I had so much energy that I did not stop when I was running in fitness. Also as I was running I told myself to keep it up. But then I felt a little tired and I did not give up I kept running. When I slow down I get told to run which is a good thing because if I walk I would then have to run again. But I run till the end of our fitness and I achieved a lot when I was running. After fitness I set a goal and that goal is to lose some weight. I think that I might even lose some weight and do fitness more often. Also I will strive to achieve my goal by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment