Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

My First Exam Experience

This week we had a exam test and I actually liked some of the exam test that we did. The one that I think was a little bit easy was the maths test and I think that I did well in the english test. But before we started the test I did some studying at home the nights before the test. So when I did that I felt calm and I wasn’t worrying about anything. But then when they said that we have two test that we were going to do I freaked out a little and then I got myself back together and just got on with it. The study tips that I did was pray and eat a lot of food, also the more that I was calm it made the test a bit easy. During the exam I felt a lot of things like being scared of getting a low mark for my test. After school I went home and ate some more food then I did a little of studying. But the most thing that I did was walk around my house and telling myself that I was going to do well in the test. In my next exam, I would try my best and pray that I will pass with a good mark for my report.

No comments:

Post a Comment