Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

My Trip To Australia During The Holidays


Image result for flag of new zealand
Image result for australia flag

In the two week holidays I jumped on a plain and went to Australia. At first I was surprised because it was my second time going to Australia. I was filled with excitement and I felt emotional, because that would mean that I wasn't going to spend a lot of time in New Zealand for the holidays. The city that I arrived in was Sydney. My mum called my Aunty to come and pick us up. As soon as I saw my cousin I burst into tears. I haven't seen him in two years, also my family always say that we looked a like so they called us the cousin twins. I have no idea what that meant but I just went with it. So when we drove to my Auntie's house a kangaroo jumped in front of the car. I was surprised but then I got use to it because it happens sometimes. When I walked into the house I felt so hot because it was 45 degrees. We enjoy our meal and then me and my cousin stay up all night so that we can sneak back into the kitchen, and eat the leftover K.F.C. that was covered on the table. We stayed in Australia for two weeks, and then we came back to New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment