Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Rainbows End Night Rides

On Saturday night me and my siblings went to Rainbows End. We arrived at 6:00pm, it was still morning when we first arrived there. The theme of our clothes were black and white, I was filled with excitement, and it was my first time going to Rainbows End. Me and my sisters rode ten rides in 5 hours, do you think that is even possible. Well I think so and it was very enjoyable for all of us.  When it was getting late we got ready to go one last ride and it was the stratosfear. I felt butterflies in my tummy and my legs were shaking. So when the man called us to come in and take a seat, I couldn't really feel butterflies in my tummy anymore. Then I was fill with confident and boy was to scary when we went upside down, it was like I was off my seat. So when my sisters went again I took a video of them screaming as if they were going to fall off. The rides that we went on was Corkscrew Coaster, Scorpion Karts, Family Karts, Log Flume, Invader, Power Surge, Bumper Boats, Fearfall, Gold Rush, Motion Master. Those are the ten rides that we went on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment